Friday, October 3, 2014

O Happy Day

Luca slept from 8 pm - 8 am with a "dream feed" around 10:30 pm.  I realize that something this short could have been a Facebook post, but something this monumental needs to be commemorated by something more substantial, you know, like a blog post.  Or a trophy.  Maybe I'll get him his first trophy with a sleeping baby on top.  I mean, we're not into giving kids trophies for doing nothing, but come on.  This is huge!*  :)


Here is a picture of Luca realizing he had slept all night and that
he didn't get to wake us up in the middle of the night like he likes to do :)


And another one, where he's at least
not making the angry face :)

*I realize I may have jinxed the whole thing by getting this excited.  We shall see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment